Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I was browsing through Tuckernuck for some weekend outfits (how pretty is this flutter sleeve dress?) and stumbled upon this gorgeous blouse from Pomander Place. I don’t usually go for a bold print, but there’s something about this combination of colors and the slightly whimsical wildflower print that’s really speaking to me.
I would wear this with dark jeans on a casual Friday, or with some navy pants for a monochromatic look.
The top is $98 at Tuckernuck and comes in sizes XS–XXL.
A plus-size alternative is this top from Vince Camuto; it’s $84 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 08.12.21…
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale: save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Loft – Up to 40% off full-price styles; summer clearance up to 75% off original prices
- J.Crew: Extra 50% off select dresses; students & teachers get 20% off
- J.Crew Factory: Extra 50% off clearance
- Ann Taylor Factory – All sale items $24.88 or less! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off; additional 20% off all sale styles
- Eloquii – 40% off your purchase
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Wildflower Carlota Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.