Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I know Torrid is calling this a “mini dress,” but I’ve got to be honest– it doesn’t look mini to me! This crepe de chine shirt dress is a perfect length for the office, and the pink/purple print is both feminine and professional.
I would pair this with a blazer and booties for an easy business casual look. For the weekend, I might swap out the blazer for a chunky cardigan.
The dress is $75.50 full price at Torrid — but today it’s 25% off — and comes in sizes equivalent to 10–30.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.7.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 25% your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off your purchase; extra 15% off purchase
- DVF – 25% off sitewide with their Friends and Family sale. (So many cute knit wrap dresses!)
- J.Crew – The Big Fall Event: Extra 60% off sale styles and 40% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off sitewide, no exclusions
- Loft – 30% off your purchase
- Madewell – Extra 40% off sale
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale: Up to 75% off must-have styles
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Up to 75% off must-have styles
- Shopbop – Sale, up to 70% off! Lots of cute bags on sale, including Mansur Gavriel cloud clutches.
Other Sales of Note:
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Studio Crepe de Chine Shirtdress appeared first on Corporette.com.