Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Is it even summer if you don’t have to figure out how to dress for random picnics, retreats, and outdoor networking events? Even though my day-to-day officewear is firmly in the business casual area, I work in a more casual industry, so if I’m out and about, I’m usually looking for easy pieces that look polished, but not too stuffy.
This shell from Talbots would pair beautifully with some light summer pants and a pair of comfy flats or sandals. Add in some simple jewelry and you’ve got a perfect outfit for summertime wine tastings, baseball outings, or whatever event recruiting has planned.
The top is $54.50-64.50 at Talbots and comes in plus sizes X-3X, plus petite sizes X-3X, misses sizes XS-XL, and petite sizes P-XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.07.23:
- Nordstrom – The Half-Yearly Sale has started! See our thoughts here.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – 20% off new styles
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off everything
- Express – Extra 50% off clearance
- H&M – Up to 60% off: 100s of new styles added
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off dresses; 30% off full-price styles; extra 40% off sale styles
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- Shopbop – Extra 25% off sale styles
- Sue Sartor – Lots of cute dresses on sale!
- Talbots – Everything is buy 1 get 1 50% off
Other noteworthy sales:
- CB2.com – Up to 40% off; pop-up sale up to 30% off
- Tuft & Needle – Save up to $775 on mattresses (Reader-favorite brand; Kat really likes hers!)
- West Elm – Up to 25% off in-stock furniture; up to 60% off clearance
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Split-Neck Ottoman Shell appeared first on Corporette.com.