Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Brooks Brothers Soft Icons collection is a really lovely selection of some of the brand’s most classic items, reinterpreted using a soft, drapey Cupro-blend fabric. It includes a gorgeous trench, a perfect shirtdress, and a traditional suit blazer/trouser suit in navy and khaki (blazer/pants).
My favorite piece of all is this short-sleeved blouse. It’s simple but could easily become the most worn piece in your closet. I would wear this light blue color all summer long.
The blouse is $54.99, marked down from $108, and comes in sizes 0–16. It also comes in black and white.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 2,600 new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% off everything + extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – 40% off select styles
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off all sale
- Express – All bottoms $59; tops 3 for $99
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off women’s summer styles; up to extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 70% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off sale styles + extra 25% off
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- Shopbop – 3,000 new markdowns!
- Sue Sartor – Lots of cute dresses on sale!
- Talbots – Up to 50% off entire site
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Soft Icons Short-Sleeve Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.