Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Back in the days when I was a consistent brick-and-mortar shopper, Nordstrom Rack was one of my favorite stores to peruse for hours. The racks were consistently surprising (sometimes good surprises, sometimes … not so much), and I found lots of great pieces at significant discounts.
Now that I’m a primarily online-based shopper, I still love idly poking around the Nordstrom Rack website looking for great deals and have found it to be a great resource for workwear basics. This scoop-neck dress from Maggy London would be a great option for warm summer days. I’m partial to this cheery red version, but it comes in six other colors, all of which would be great wardrobe additions.
The dress is $59.97 at Nordstrom Rack. The “racing red” color is available in sizes 0–18, but the other colors are a bit more spotty in size availability.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Scoop-Neck Sheath Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.