Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This black-and-white skirt from NYDJ is part of their new-ish “Sculpt-Her” collection, which has been the source of the best pants I’ve purchased in the last few months. They’re super flattering and remind me a bit of the Spanx line of clothing, although slightly less compressive and maybe a smidge more comfortable. I would style this skirt with a short-sleeved sweater for an easy summer outfit.
The skirt is $79 and comes in sizes XXS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.17.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Net-a-Porter – Sale! Up to 60% off. Lots of deals on Girlfriend Collective, Theory, Vince, Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret (love!), Altuzarra, and Dries van Noten.
- Banana Republic Factory – 30–60% off everything
- Madewell – 30% off your entire purchase
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off everything plus $10 off for every $50 spent
- Gap – Up to 50% off “sunny styles”; extra 20% off
- Zappos – 41,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Talbots – Extra 50% off markdowns and 30% off dresses
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Pull-On Midi Pencil Skirt appeared first on Corporette.com.