Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s a weird time to be a person who dresses up for work. (Or maybe I should just say it’s a weird time to be a person, generally?) Based on some unscientific polling of friends and acquaintances, it seems like a lot of offices are moving to a slightly more casual dress code, even if it’s not being done in an official way. If your office was business formal in 2019, it might be more business casual in 2022. If it was on the fancier end of business casual in 2019, you might be on the more casual side now.
To accommodate this move, I’m looking for great basic pieces that can fit into any of these categories. I really like this puff-sleeve tee from Antonio Melani (love or hate puff sleeves, they’re not going anywhere!) for wearing with suits, blazers and jeans, midi skirts, or whatever passes for office wear at your job.
The top is $79 at Dillards and comes in sizes XS–XL. In addition to this pretty sage color, it also comes in mist, powder, and white.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.22.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 60% off select styles
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 35,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Up to extra 60% off sale styles; up to 50% off dresses, knits, jewelry, swimwear, and more
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 40% off all markdowns + an extra 15% off
- Loft – 40% off select styles
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Poppy Crispy Cotton Puff-Sleeve Tee appeared first on Corporette.com.