Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m really loving the print options available for this wrap midi dress from Alexia Admor. This geometric print feels like a fun ’60s throwback, but not in a costume-y way. The blue floral is also great for a fun, spring-y look.
I would pair this dress with a comfy block heel and some understated jewelry for a professional look that will withstand the warm summer days that are (hopefully) coming our way!
The dress is $79.97 at Nordstrom Rack and comes in sizes 2–14. Do note that it says it runs a bit small, so you may want to size up.
Here’s a plus-size option with an interesting geometric print — it’s $98 at Nordstrom and available in 0X–5X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.11.23:
- Nordstrom – 3,800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 40% sale styles; additional 20% off; $50 off full-price dresses, pants & more
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – 20% off new styles
- J.Crew – Summer styles from $39.50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- M.Gemi – Up to 70% off
- Loft – 30% off full-price styles (exclusions apply)
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 20% off tops, pants & jeans; 40% off select wear-now styles
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Paris Surplice Wrap Midi Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.