Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Is anyone else delighting in the return of sweater weather?
(Or maybe I’m just looking for an excuse to pronounce it “Sweatuh Weathuh” like Amy Poehler and Maya Rudolph on that old SNL sketch?)
This johnny-collar sweater from Talbots would be a great business casual pick as the weather starts to turn. Pair it with some trousers and loafers for a more formal look or with dark denim if you’re in a more casual setting.
The sweater is on sale for $52.12 at Talbots and comes in misses sizes XS-XL, petite sizes P-XL, plus sizes X-3X, and plus petite sizes X-3X. (It comes in five solid colors and three stripey versions.)
Workwear sales of note for 10.13.23:
- Nordstrom – Earn 5x the points on beauty!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles, and (for new arrivals), $50 off dresses and jackets, $40 off pants and shoes, and 30% off tops and accessories.
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything, plus extra 25% off on orders 125+
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!
- J.Crew – Mid-season sale, 50% off almost everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything
- Loft – Stock up and save, 50% off 3+ tyles (40% off 2, or 30% off 1)
- Madewell – Extra 40% off all sale and 25% off all tops
- Talbots – Fall Sale, all markdowns 50% off two or more (or 40% off one)
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Milano-Stitch Johnny-Collar Sweater appeared first on Corporette.com.