Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m absolutely swooning over the color of this deep purple sheath dress from Torrid. Black and gray are the easiest options for winter, but sometimes we just need a jewel tone to brighten up the day. I would add a black blazer and some simple jewelry for a more formal office or some textured tights and boots for a more casual look.
The dress is on sale for $67.57 (marked down from $79.50) and comes in Torrid sizes 00–6, which are roughly equivalent to a size M–6X. The dress also comes in black and “deep black.” (Don’t ask me what the difference is, I’m just as confused as you.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.16.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – “Limited-Time Sale”; these items arrive by Christmas
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your full-price purchase; extra 40% off sale styles; $40 select sweaters
- Athleta – 25% off your entire purchase. Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off everything
- Express – 50% off all women’s styles
- J.Crew – Extra 70% off 3+ sale styles; 60% off 2; 50% off 1
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code– reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 60% off sweaters, sale styles & more
- Madewell – Extra 50% off sale; 40% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – Christmas Sale: Up to 60% off
- Talbots – 50% off entire purchase
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.
- Star Wars-themed tea!
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Midi Studio Cupro Bodycon Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.