Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
With more offices opening up, you might be looking into your closet and noticing that some of your go-to pieces from a year and a half ago are looking more worn out than you remembered, or just not fitting the way you’d like them to.
A basic black pencil skirt is a must-have for my typical workweek, and I love this version from White House Black Market that has a slight flounce. It’s part of WHBM’s “Body Perfecting” line, which isn’t my favorite term, but I appreciate the fact that it has a little stretch for comfort and shape retention.
The skirt is $99 and comes in sizes 00–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workwear Sales as of 6.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off sunshine-ready styles; up to 60% off latest styles plus extra 15% off your $100+ purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!