Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Every spring, I find myself looking for a new white eyelet top to add to my closet. They’re great for dressing up or dressing down and can be worn alone or under sweaters and blazers.
This year, I’m liking this ruffled version from Ann Taylor. The cut is flattering, it’s machine washable, and it will go nicely with everything from jeans to midi skirts.
I would pair it with a skirt suit for a business formal look that still looks a bit spring-y.
The top is $98 full price at Ann Taylor — take 30% off with code INBLOOM — and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XL.
A bit more on the casual side, this white eyelet top is available in sizes 1X–3X for $19.99
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.15.22…
- Nordstrom – The big spring sale just started; 11,000+ new markdowns. Big sales on Natori, AGL, Tory Burch, Theory, L’Agence, St. John, UGG, Zella, and Marc Fisher LTD!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 32,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off dresses, tops, tees, jewelry, and more
- Ann Taylor – Up to 50% off your purchase
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes, and accessories
- Loft – Up to 60% off sale styles; spring dresses & skirts starting at $40
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Eyelet Ruffle Sleeve Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.