Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Wrap dresses are classics for a reason — they’re flattering, easy to wear, and appropriate for a wide variety of occasions.
This dark purple dress from Kiyonna is gorgeous. If you’re nervous about wardrobe malfunctions, I would recommend sewing a few snaps in for a little extra security. If you’re not much of a seamstress, I keep this microstitch tagging gun on hand for last-minute, temporary repairs.
The dress is $79 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0X–5X. It also comes in “Tuscan sun” and two prints.
For an option in straight sizes, try this Karen Kane wrap dress ($108).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.9.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 60% off dressy holiday styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40–60% off winter faves; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off