Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I tend to shy away from blouses with buttons because of fit issues (who’s got time for awkward gaping?), but I’m always on the lookout for a top that solves those issues. This “liquid jersey” blouse from Universal Standard has the classic button-up silhouette but is made from a fabric with a bit of stretch and has extra snaps in between the problematic buttons.
The black color would be a great neutral to have on hand, but it also comes in anemone (pink) and malt ball (beige).
The top is $94 at Universal Standard and comes in sizes 0-40.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.13.23:
- Nordstrom – 2,600 new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% off everything + extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – 40% off select styles
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off all sale
- Express – All bottoms $59; tops 3 for $99
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off women’s summer styles; up to extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 70% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off sale styles + extra 25% off
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- Shopbop – 3,000 new markdowns!
- Sue Sartor – Lots of cute dresses on sale!
- Talbots – Up to 50% off entire site
Other noteworthy sales:
- CB2.com – Up to 40% off outdoor; pop-up sale up to 30% off; up to 60% off warehouse sale
- Tuft & Needle – Save up to $775 on mattresses (Reader-favorite brand; Kat really likes hers!)
- West Elm – Up to 25% off in-stock furniture; up to 60% off clearance