Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Astr is a new-to-me brand that I came across this summer when multiple friends wore the gorgeous Gaia dress to weddings. I hadn’t considered looking there for work clothes, but this forest green top stopped me in my tracks.
The drapey fabric with subtle pleats looks super polished, and the dark green is surprisingly flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. I would wear this with a camel sweater blazer, black pants, and loafers for a casual office look.
The top is $88 at Astr the Label and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in off-white.
It was surprisingly difficult to find a similar blouse in plus sizes, but this top from Premise is a pretty green and is available in sizes 1X–3X. (1X and 2X will ship later this month; 3X sounds like it’s only out of stock temporarily.) It’s $49 at Dia & Co.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.4.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Sephora – If you’re at the Rouge level you can get 20% off starting 11/5! (“VIB” level (15% off) starts 11/9, and Insiders can get 10% off starting 11/11.)
- Ulta – 3-day only Black Friday deals ending 11/6. (First glance: lots of Milani, Body Shop, and OPI.)
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 30% off cashmere; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Duchess Long-Sleeve Top appeared first on Corporette.com.