Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Readers are raving about these crepe pants from Loft. They’re drapey, with an elasticized waistband, and are honestly giving me “dressed-up jogger” vibes in the best way possible.
I would wear these to a casual office with a solid tee and a jean jacket. For a more business casual look, I would do a floral blouse and a sweater blazer with some loafers. Kat has written before about olive pants being a “surprise basic” and I also really love her idea of adding an olive top, perhaps with a black cardigan over it.
The pants are $69.50 full price and come in regular sizes XS–XL, petite sizes XS & M, and tall sizes XXS–XXL. Right now you can get 40% off!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.24.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase; $40 off $100/$100 off $225+
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale plus extra 70% off women’s sale swimsuits
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Eloquii – $19+ select styles; 40% off everything else
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Crepe Pintucked Tapered Pants appeared first on Corporette.com.