Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Olive green has always been one of my favorite non-neutral neutrals. It’s super flattering on a wide range of skin tones but more exciting than your typical black, gray, or navy.
I like the ruching on this faux-wrap dress from Kiyonna — it creates a flattering silhouette, and the fact that the dress doesn’t have real ties makes it much easier to layer a sweater or blazer over it.
The dress is $98 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0X–5X.
While it’s a different style, this Halogen shirtdress ($79) is a very similar shade of of green and is available in XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: some of our other favorite plus-size wrap dresses for the office include these:
Workwear sales of note for 2.3.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance; extra 15% off $100+
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; extra 30% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, up to 75% off.
- Talbots – End-of-Season Clearance: extra 60% off markdowns
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters & jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Final reductions: up to 20% off extra off sale
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order
- Eloquii – 30-50% off everything, including sale
The post Thursday’s Workwear Report: Ciara Floral Cinch-Waist Jersey Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.