For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
If you’ve lately thought to yourself, why can I just not look like a French professor, do check out the Ines de la Fressange collection at Uniqlo. This boxy suit (with pleated pants!) caught my eye because of the unusual color, but the fashion of it has been growing on me also.
I’ve pictured it in wine because of course I have, but it’s also available in navy. The blazer, which (alas!) is unlined, comes in sizes XXS to XXL and is $130 full price ($80 today). The pants unfortunately only come in sizes 2-8 (down to $49 today).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.2.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 30% off cashmere; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – 30-40% off almost everything
- Boden – 15% off
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off