For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I feel like I’m always drooling over suits from The Fold, and yet, here I am, again, drooling over another The Fold suit. But c’mon, guys – look at this gorgeousness.
I didn’t notice it was linen at first, but I think I like it better than if it were wool. It seems like it’ll be lightweight in summer, but also structured and buttoned up. I don’t mind the single pocket, although I’m hoping it’s a functional one. It comes with a pair of matching wide leg trousers (and I am not a fan of how they’ve hemmed the pants on the model, but what are your thoughts)?
The suit pieces are $345-$565 at The Fold.
Psst: FYI – if you have been a fan of the “sculpted stretch” suiting at Banana Republic Factory, it’s on final sale right now.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.28.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; 40% off select women’s dresses, shirts, select swim & jewelry
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off 3+ sale items; 60% off 2; 50% off 1
- Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase
- Loft – 40% off your purchase