For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
The Fold makes some of my absolute favorite suits, I think – the cuts on the blazers and tops are so flattering but unusual. We’ve featured the Belmont blazer before — I love the asymmetrical closure and (on this version at least) the frayed edges. This tweed/linen version looks absolutely stunning, either as a separate or a suit.
If tweed/linen isn’t your jam, the blazer also comes in both navy and black wool — there’s also a fun orange crepe version that’s down to lucky sizes.
The tweed/linen blazer is $625, and the matching pants are $395.
Pssst: I think I prefer this one as a separate, but this pink tweed blazer is so fun!
Looking for something similar but more affordable? This sewing pattern looks slightly similar and is only $5 on sale.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.13.23:
- Nordstrom – 2,600 new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% off everything + extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – 40% off select styles
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off all sale
- Express – All bottoms $59; tops 3 for $99
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off women’s summer styles; up to extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 70% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off sale styles + extra 25% off
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- Shopbop – 3,000 new markdowns!
- Sue Sartor – Lots of cute dresses on sale!
- Talbots – Up to 50% off entire site
Other noteworthy sales:
- CB2.com – Up to 40% off outdoor; pop-up sale up to 30% off; up to 60% off warehouse sale
- Tuft & Needle – Save up to $775 on mattresses (Reader-favorite brand; Kat really likes hers!)
- West Elm – Up to 25% off in-stock furniture; up to 60% off clearance