For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I think this opens up new possibilities for mix-and-matching — all of their jardigans look great with simple trousers and sheath dresses, of course, but you can make it a knit skirt suit if you’d like to.
Here’s their other major jardigan, with the pencil skirt that comes in matching fabric. (The Woolf jardigan is pictured above with the flippy skirt. You can also see how the shorter jardigan, Sant Ambroeus, looks with the flippy skirt here. And here’s an image of the Merritt with the flippy skirt.)
The various pieces are $195-$325.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.7.23:
- Nordstrom – Cardmembers earn 3x the points (ends 3/12). Big sales on Zella, lingerie (including Natori, True&Co), bags (Tumi, Kate Spade), shoes (Sam Edelman, Allbirds), and more!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off sale; additional 30% select sale styles
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – Final sale, up to 60% off
- Dermstore – 20% off “most coveted brands” like Elta MD, La Roche-Posay, Paula’s Choice, bareMinerals, Dr, Brandt Dr. Dennis Gross, ILIA, Lancer, Living Proof, Peter Thomas Roth, and more!
- Express – Extra 40% off for up to 60% off clearance
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off spring styles; extra 25% off sale styles with code
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 50% off Vacation Shop
- NET-A-PORTER – 25% off $750; 20% off $500
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase