For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I mean, can you go wrong with an Armani suit? This one looks sleek yet simple. I love the contoured piping (especially on the back! gorgeous!). The blazer is $2795, available in sizes 0-14, at Neiman Marcus. (I believe these are the pants, over at sister site Bergdorf Goodman, for $875…. and this architectural, cool dress looks like it’s also a match for fabric although I don’t see why you’d cover that up with a blazer.)
Readers, what’s the most expensive suit you’ve ever owned (or tried on)? Which of the “fancy” suits are really worth it to you? I need to update our suit post, but in the past we’ve recommended Dolce & Gabbana, Max Mara, Burberry, Akris and Escada… I’d also include Armani (obvs) and Alexander McQueen.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 08.4.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off “comfy clothes”; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles; 70% 3+ sale styles; 60% off 1 or 2 sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – All sale items $24.88 or less! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 50% off select full-price dresses & shoes
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off