This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 10.20.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 25% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; for a limited time take an extra 20% off purchase
- J.Crew – Extra 70% off select sale styles and 50% off all other sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything.
- Loft – 30% off your purchase
- Madewell – $25 off $100+, 30% off $200+.
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale: Up to 75% off must-have styles
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Save up to 25% off eligible purchases, including sale
- Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase, free shipping on $150+.
Other Sales of Note:
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
- How can I work on my fear of flying?
- How are we wearing jeans to work these days?
- Has anyone on this board downshifted their career and regretted it?
- What shoes are we wearing to work these days?
- What is your go-to t-shirt to wear under a blazer?
- Where can I buy a Rolex watch for myself (or similar)?
- I’m an extrovert and officially hate hybrid/WFH – how can I be more satisfied with my job (or find a new one) if I enjoy in-office work?
- do I need serious interests and hobbies to be taken seriously at work?
- my partner and I are struggling with the decision of whether or not to have kids