Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve been seeing a lot of very cool girls in very slouchy blazers these days, and this double-breasted number from Everlane was the most work-appropriate one I could find. The model has it styled with some wider-leg pants, but for the office, I’d probably try to keep the rest of the outfit as slim-fitting as possible. We’ll save the off-duty model look for the weekend.
The blazer is $268 at Everlane and comes in sizes 00–16. It also comes in navy with a bone-colored pinstripe.
On the more affordable side are blazers from Madewell (S–L; $178 at Zappos) and Eloquii (14–28; $83.97 on sale).
Workwear sales of note for 11.13.23
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance, up to 40% off! 5X the points on beauty. Up to 30% off dresses, sweaters & boots (ends 11/13); up to 25% off selected coats (ends 11/14)
- Ann Taylor – Most of their cashmere is down to $100 (ends 11/14); extra 60% off 2+ sale styles, extra 50% off 1 sale style.
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything & extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew – 50% off need-now styles; 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off select sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything, and extra 70% off clearance (with code)
- Loft – Up to 50% off full-price styles, and 60% off 2+ sale styles
- Nordstrom Rack – Clear the Rack: Extra 25% off clearance (ends 11/13)
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Shopper Sale: Up to 50% off
- Talbots – 30% off all tops and coats, including cashmere (ends today!)
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: The ReWool Double-Breasted Blazer appeared first on Corporette.com.