Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I can’t get enough of this rich burgundy color this season. These straight-leg pants from Marina Rinaldi would look gorgeous with neutrals like black, camel, gray, or ivory if you want the pants to be the star of the show. I’m also a huge fan of the “column of color” look, so I might also try a burgundy turtleneck like this one.
The pants are $415 at Saks Fifth Avenue and come in sizes 14W-22W.
Workwear sales of note for 10.13.23:
- Nordstrom – Earn 5x the points on beauty!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles, and (for new arrivals), $50 off dresses and jackets, $40 off pants and shoes, and 30% off tops and accessories.
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything, plus extra 25% off on orders 125+
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!
- J.Crew – Mid-season sale, 50% off almost everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything
- Loft – Stock up and save, 50% off 3+ tyles (40% off 2, or 30% off 1)
- Madewell – Extra 40% off all sale and 25% off all tops
- Talbots – Fall Sale, all markdowns 50% off two or more (or 40% off one)
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Rodi Straight-Leg Trousers appeared first on Corporette.com.