Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Pleated Two-Tone Wool Skirt
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This Gucci skirt is a real showstopper. The ’60s-inspired style isn’t your typical office look, but I think the muted colors would make it acceptable in even a more formal office. I would wear this with a black turtleneck and boots for a very sleek, cool outfit.
The skirt is $1,980 at Net-a-Porter and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
A much more affordable option is from New York & Company; it’s on sale for $59.97 and is available in XS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.6.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Pleated Two-Tone Wool Skirt appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here
Amazon Auto Links: No products found.