Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I read an article recently that said something like one in three Americans gained weight over the last year, and you can definitely count me in that camp.
I’m of the mindset that you need to dress the body that you’ve got right now, not the one you used to have, or even the one you wish you had, so I’m buying a few new pieces in larger sizes or in cuts that are more forgiving for a fluctuating size. (I’m also of the mindset that this body got me through a very challenging year, so it deserves to be dressed and treated with care!)
I always find wrap dresses to be very accommodating of size fluctuations, and I love the houndstooth print on this version from DVF. I would add some chunky gold jewelry and a basic black heel for an easy office look.
The dress is $568 at 11 Honoré and comes in sizes 14–24.
Two options in straight sizes are this dress from Leota (which we featured recently), and this Eliza J dress, both at Nordstrom; this Leota dress is available in sizes 1X–3X at Nordstrom Rack for $79.97 on sale.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Some of Our Favorite Sales Right Now… (as of 5/10/21)
- Nordstrom – 4,000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything; extra 40% off purchase
- Loft – 50% off “pretty picks” & 40% off almost everything else
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off all clearance; extra 15% off 3+ shoes & accessories
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off sweaters & select summer styles; extra 50% off select sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off latest styles; extra 20% off clearance
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: New Julian Two Classic Wrap Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.