Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Spring is here and I’m ready for hot pink. This dress from The Fold would stand out in a crowd in the best way possible. I would wear this dress for an event where I wanted to command attention and project confidence and competence — I’m thinking of moderating a panel or attending an important networking function or semiformal charity event.
No need for statement jewelry on this one; the dress is the statement!
The dress is $595 at The Fold and comes in U.S. sizes 2–12.
A more affordable option is this dress by Lauren Ralph Lauren; it’s available in sizes 00–18 and is $125.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.9.23:
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off; extra 15% your purchase
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – 20% off new styles; sale up to 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Friends & Family Event: 30% off almost everything
- Everlane – Up to 50%
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off entire site; extra 70% off clearance
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Greenwich Dress in Stretch Crepe appeared first on Corporette.com.