Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m often dubious of sweater dresses for workwear (they can be too clingy, have weird static issues, are a hassle to hand wash), but this one from Boss has me rethinking my stance.
The black V-neck top is very flattering, and the chevron-patterned skirt has a slight A-line shape that will hopefully prevent the excessive clinginess that has plagued me in the past.
The dress is $348 and available in sizes XS–XL. Fetra Colorblock Long Sleeve Sweater Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Workwear Sales of Note (11/23/20):
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here, and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- LOFT – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Fetra Colorblock Long Sleeve Sweater Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.