Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
How pretty is the oversized floral print on this Boss sweater dress? A large, high-contrast print like this one is certainly dramatic, but I think it works here.
For a more conservative office, I might add a black blazer, but if you can get away without one, I might just add one piece of chunky jewelry and call it a day.
The dress is $495 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XS–XL.
For more affordable options with a bold print, try one of these striped sweater dresses from Stitchdrop: white/gray, green/yellow/blue, or black/white/gray/red, all $37–$39 on sale at Nordstrom Rack. Another option is this floral sweater dress that’s on sale at Kohl’s for $21.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.12.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ Items; 40% off 2 Items; 30% off 1 Item
- Loft – Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 60% off dressy holiday styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40–60% off winter faves; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Fanettie Sweater Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.