Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Balmain’s blazers are a signature item for a reason. Every detail of this blazer is just perfect. The peak lapels and slightly padded shoulders are powerful-looking, but not too severe. With an unlimited budget, I’d be tempted to grab one of these in every color, but the dark green is really speaking to me. (It’s still a little out of my budget, but a girl can dream.)
The blazer is $2,695 at Net-a-Porter and comes in French sizes 32–46.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.8.22…
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 75% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 80% off!
- Nordstrom – 800 new sale items
- M.M. LaFleur – Up to 80% off. Reader favorites include the jardigans, these pointy-toed flats (so many colors!), and these three dresses.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Athleta – More sale styles added, up to 50% off! Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 25% off full-price styles; 70% off 2+ sale styles & 60% off 1 sale style
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles, and up to 70% off swim
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Up to 15% off their bedding
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items.
- Rejuvenation – 100s of clearance items added. (Readers love their lighting.)
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Double-Breasted Wool Blazer appeared first on Corporette.com.