Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Good morning to this yellow dress, and only this yellow dress. Mondays can be rough, but this sunny surplice sheath dress from Boss would make them a little more bearable. I love the surplice neckline, which gives it a super flattering faux-wrap look, and the marigold hue, which is flattering on a wide range of skin tones.
I would probably wear this with a tortoiseshell or dark brown shoe, and a navy blazer if I felt like I needed to cover my arms.
The dress is $445 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0–18.
A few dresses at more affordable price points in varying shades of yellow are from Donna Morgan (sizes 0–18; on sale for $29.98–$39.97), Lauren Ralph Lauren (sizes 6–16; $145), and M.M.LaFleur (XS–XL; on sale for $137).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.13.21…
- Nordstrom – The Anniversary Sale starts next week, and the preview has started! (Also TONS of markdowns.)
- Shopbop – Major sale, up to 70% off! Big sales on Theory, L’Agence, Veronica Beard, Ferragamo and Tory Burch — also lots of FARM Rio for weekend in the sale!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 60% off
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off tanks, tees, and shorts
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off 100s of styles; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 50% off all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 70% off your purchase; dresses starting at $35
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $200+; 30% off $150+; 25% off $75+
- Eloquii – 40% off original ticket styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Desya Surplice Sheath Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.