Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m not quite ready to think about sweater season yet, but if I were, I would be looking at this dark emerald number from Alice + Olivia. I like that it has a slightly slouchy, relaxed fit, but it looks sophisticated, not sloppy. I would wear this with a pair of dark ankle pants and some cool flats, like these oxfords from Cole Haan.
The sweater is $375 at Neiman Marcus and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in neon orange.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 08.3.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off “comfy clothes”; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles; 70% 3+ sale styles; 60% off 1 or 2 sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – All sale items $24.88 or less! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 50% off select full-price dresses & shoes
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Denver Round-Hem Cashmere Sweater appeared first on Corporette.com.