Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s rare that I would describe a tweed blazer as “fresh” or “modern,” but this jacket from Generation Love is just that. Maybe it’s the olive color, the double-breasted cut, or even the styling with leather pants here, but this looks a little more of-the-moment than your standard-issue tweed.
I love the idea of styling this with an all-black outfit. I’d do a pair of slim-fitting pants and drapey blouse, but it would also look great with a basic black sheath.
The blazer is on sale for $288.75 (marked down from $385) at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes XS–XL.
J.Crew’s popular Schoolboy Blazer is a more affordable option at $125; it’s available in straight sizes 0–22 and petite sizes 0–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.4.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles & additional 30% off select sale styles
- The Outnet – Tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 30-40% off full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off fall essentials; up to $100 off boots
- Talbots – Today only: 40% off entire site
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off everything; extra 40% off sale
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Delilah Tweed Blazer appeared first on Corporette.com.