Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
These fantastic, army green, wide-leg pants from Michael Kors Collection are relaxed but still polished. Am I delighted to see comfortable-looking trousers coming back? Yes. Am I heartbroken to have to add this to the list of poorly-styled photos of pants and shoes? Also yes.
We’ve discussed hem length around here before. For a wide-leg pant like this one, you’d typically want to have it hemmed so that the bottom of the pant leg covers most (but not all!) of the vamp of your shoe, with just the toe sticking out. I would probably wear these pants with loafers or (gasp!) white sneakers, so I would have my tailor hem them to that length and cuff the bottoms.
The pants are $890 at Net-a-Porter and come in sizes 0–12.
These pants from Polo Ralph Lauren are a more affordable alternative at $168 (sizes 00–12); a couple of options available in plus sizes are from Lands’ End ($47 on sale; up to 26W) and Spanx ($128; petite, regular, and tall up to 3X).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.1.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off 3+, extra 60% off 2, extra 50% off 1
- Loft – 30-40% off almost everything
- Boden – 15% off
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off women’s cozy winter favorites; extra 50% off sale
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order; Black Friday preview has started
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Carolyn Wool-Blend Twill Wide-Leg Pants appeared first on Corporette.com.