Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If I ever find myself with a truly obscene amount of money to spend on clothing, I will be dressed from head to toe in Loro Piana cashmere. This baby cashmere blazer is first on my list. (If you’re curious, as I was, baby cashmere is made from the first combing of a baby cashmere goat. It’s finer and softer than other types of cashmere.)
Sadly, it’s not in my budget at the moment, but if it were, I’d wear this black blazer with just about everything — dresses, slacks, jeans, pajamas, everything.
The jacket is $4,800 and comes in sizes 4–12. Baby Cashmere Button Jacket
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-7-20)
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off more than 1,000 items from top brands — also check out their really fun pop-up shop with lots of unusual brands for Nordstrom.
- Neiman Marcus – Friends & Family Sale: 25% off
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & free shipping
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off great gifts plus extra 20% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 20% off your purchase
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off and 6-month returns (ends 12/6)
Some of Our Reviews on Classic Gift Ideas:
- Here’s Kat’s Nixplay review (WiFi photo frames; great gifts for grandparents) — she still loves them!
- YES to everything from Barefoot Dreams (here’s my review of the circle cardigan).
- Still love my Bowflex adjustable dumbells
- The Revlon One-Step Styler really is all it’s cracked up to be.
- Favorite Gift of the Month Clubs: Universal Yums (international snacks), Craft Coffee, Great Clubs (beer, salsa, wine, chocolate, and more)
- We’re still fans of these old-timey cocktail glasses.
- I think Society6 is a great spot for a ton of gift ideas, including beautiful trays, rugs, and more — I personally have an acrylic tray, two different bath rugs, a shower curtain, and several pillow covers.
- Check out more gift ideas here!
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Baby Cashmere Button Jacket appeared first on Corporette.com.