Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Anyone else in the “white-knuckling it to 2023” camp with me? My brain is so overloaded at this time of year, the very act of picking out an outfit in the morning is sometimes more than I can handle. This is where the long-sleeved dress, like this one from Hobbs London, comes in handy. You don’t need to mess around with multiple pieces — just toss it on, find some comfy shoes, and move on with your day. Save your brain space for more important things. (Hopefully, I’ll remember to grab tape on my third trip to Target this week.)
The dress is $395 at Bloomingdale’s and comes in sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.16.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – “Limited-Time Sale”; these items arrive by Christmas
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your full-price purchase; extra 40% off sale styles; $40 select sweaters
- Athleta – 25% off your entire purchase. Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off everything
- Express – 50% off all women’s styles
- J.Crew – Extra 70% off 3+ sale styles; 60% off 2; 50% off 1
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code– reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 60% off sweaters, sale styles & more
- Madewell – Extra 50% off sale; 40% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – Christmas Sale: Up to 60% off
- Talbots – 50% off entire purchase
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.
- Star Wars-themed tea!
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Arielle Midi Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.