Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Periodically, I like to take a quick trip across the pond (metaphorically) and see what kinds of gorgeous dresses The Fold has for me to swoon over. This emerald green stretch-crepe dress was the swooniest one of the bunch. The draping is absolutely stunning and the color just knocked my socks off.
This would be amazing for a big presentation or important meeting where formal business suits aren’t necessary, but a commanding presence is.
The dress is $495 at the Fold and comes in U.S. sizes 2–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.12.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets
- Anthropologie – 1000s of new sale styles
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – Summer sale is on! Save up to 60% through 9/12
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Talbots – 25% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – Buy 1 pair of jeans, get another 60% off
- Victoria’s Secret – Additional 25% off sale styles
Other Sales of Note:
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Alura Dress in Stretch Crepe appeared first on Corporette.com.