Hi friend! I can’t believe how nice our weather has been this week, it feels like summer here, and you won’t hear me complaining,
There are some summer wardrobe staples that I wear and love all summer long, and I’m sharing them with you today. Please leave a comment and let me know your favorite summer wardrobe staple.
My Summer Wardrobe Staples
1. Straw Hat | I love a good straw hat. Whether I’m at the pool or at a casual dinner, a straw hat is a must.
2. Summer Dress | I love lightweight summer dresses and wear them all the time.
3. Comfy Shorts (non-denim) | These are a great pair of shorts that go with everything.
5. A Colorful Swimsuit | This is one of my favorite swimsuits; I love the bright colors.
6. Denim Shorts | You can go wrong with denim shorts.
7. Sunglasses | I have to have sunglasses, and I typically buy inexpensive sunglasses because I tend to lose them easily.
8. Baseball Hat | I love baseball hats in the summer and wear them a lot when we’re camping.
9. Summer Sandals | Of course, sandals are my go-to shoe all summer.
10. White Pants/Jeans | While you can wear white all year, summer is the best time for white jeans and pants.
Bring on summer; I’m ready!! Do you have some more summer wardrobe staples? Let me know!
Beauty For the Heart– Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Philippians 2:3
Truth: To be selfish is to care only for oneself or one’s own interests, and it’s completely opposite of what we are to be as believers. We must lay aside selfishness and treat others with respect and common courtesy. Considering others’ interests as more important than our own links us with Christ.
As you go about your day, look for ways to help the people around you, whether it’s your family or a complete stranger.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!