Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Hooded blazers: yea or nay? Obviously, Veronica Beard has been doing that for years — offering chic hooded dickies to attach to her blazers. (Oooh, this striped one is nice.) Something about the trend and the moment seems really apt right now, though — a lot of people are still working from home but trying to look more put together , and the blazer-as-weekend-topper is back bigtime. I think it’s a sleeker look than the weird athleisure blazers (why, Theory, why?).
I saw the Cinq à Sept hooded blazer the other day and put it aside for the Weekend Open Thread — but upon looking at Nordstrom it turns out Liverpool has a bunch of options at a much better price point, and in regular and plus sizes. The pictured blazer is $139; the brand has a few others. I’d thought the hoodie was attached, but no — it is a removable bib. Nice.
Psst: if you’ve ever wanted a camel-colored Barefoot Dreams cardigan or robe (or have someone on your gift list who might), that color is 50% off today at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.7.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 25% your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off your purchase; extra 15% off purchase
- DVF – 25% off sitewide with their Friends and Family sale. (So many cute knit wrap dresses!)
- J.Crew – The Big Fall Event: Extra 60% off sale styles and 40% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off sitewide, no exclusions
- Loft – 30% off your purchase
- Madewell – Extra 40% off sale
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale: Up to 75% off must-have styles
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Up to 75% off must-have styles
- Shopbop – Sale, up to 70% off! Lots of cute bags on sale, including Mansur Gavriel cloud clutches.
Other Sales of Note: