The idea behind standing desks and “walking desks” has been around for YEARS at this point — and yet this is the first time I’m actually considering one for myself. My concern has always been that I wouldn’t want it for my full-time desk — and I worried I might fall off a treadmill. Still, I’ve seen so many influencers who seem to adore their folding treadmill (and in small spaces!) that they use while shopping or doing light computer work, and I’m really tempted now.
This folding treadmill from Amazon is one of their best sellers, with 7000+ reviews. I like that it has a non-slip running belt, is compact and foldable (70 lbs), and has handles that you can use or not. It’s marked to under $350 today.
Readers — do you swear by a standing desk or walking desk? What is your setup (and, any tips?)? Do you have this at home or at your office?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.16.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – “Limited-Time Sale”; these items arrive by Christmas
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your full-price purchase; extra 40% off sale styles; $40 select sweaters
- Athleta – 25% off your entire purchase. Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off everything
- Express – 50% off all women’s styles
- J.Crew – Extra 70% off 3+ sale styles; 60% off 2; 50% off 1
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code– reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 60% off sweaters, sale styles & more
- Madewell – Extra 50% off sale; 40% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – Christmas Sale: Up to 60% off
- Talbots – 50% off entire purchase
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.
- Star Wars-themed tea!