If you have some COVID-cautious people in your family, this could be a great gift idea: it’s an air purifier that (according to Wirecutter) can filter out coronavirus particles.
My brother and I got this Coway Airmega purifier for my parents for an early Christmas present, since their dining room can get a bit stuffy, and all parties are really pleased with it — it runs quietly, is easy to use, and generally feels like good value for money.
(By contrast, we made a Corsi-Rosenthal box at some point and, while functional, it’s just not very pretty — and the filters and box fan still usually run you about $75. Also in contrast, a friend has this air purifier for larger spaces — and again, while functional and even kind of stylish, it’s a bit loud when it’s running full speed.)
Readers, have you bought any air purifiers, either for yourself or as gifts? In general, what are you getting for COVID-cautious people on your wish list?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.14.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your full-price purchase; $40 select sweaters
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off everything; extra 40% off 1 sale item; extra 50% off 2 sale items
- Express – 50% off all women’s styles
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 40-70% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order — reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles (through 12/15); sweaters starting at $25
- Madewell – Extra 50% off sale; 40% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – Christmas Sale: Up to 60% off
- Talbots – 50% off entire site (ends today)
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.
- Star Wars-themed tea!