Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This T-shirt from Theory was a reader favorite around 2010, and I’m delighted to see that it’s still available. (H/t to Kat for finding this one!)
For those of you who didn’t have this in your closet 12 years ago, it’s one of the all-time greats for wearing under suits. It’s 94% cotton, 6% spandex, so it’s wonderfully soft, but it still has just a touch of stretch. I also find that the scoop-neck is incredibly flattering without being too revealing.
The top is $29.25 at the Theory outlet and comes in sizes P–L. In addition to black, it comes in white, medium heather, and deep navy.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for other t-shirts for layering with work outfits? These are some of our longstanding favorites…
Workwear sales of note for 6.17.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Net-a-Porter – Sale! Up to 60% off. Lots of deals on Girlfriend Collective, Theory, Vince, Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret (love!), Altuzarra, and Dries van Noten.
- Banana Republic Factory – 30–60% off everything
- Madewell – 30% off your entire purchase
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off everything plus $10 off for every $50 spent
- Gap – Up to 50% off “sunny styles”; extra 20% off
- Zappos – 41,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Talbots – Extra 50% off markdowns and 30% off dresses
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Stretch-Cotton Short-Sleeve Tee appeared first on Corporette.com.