Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Pre-2020, I was wearing skirts and dresses to the office at least 75% of the time. In the last year or two, I’ve moved to Team Pants, and I have no plans to return. This straight-leg trouser from River Island looks like it would be an incredibly versatile item to add to my closet. Pair it with a blazer and fun blouse for a more dressed-up look, or a turtleneck and loafers for something a little more casual.
The pants are $49.99-$65, depending on color, and come in sizes 2-14. In addition to the beige, they come in black, pink, and stone.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.25.23:
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 40% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles & 30% off your purchase & up to 50% off swim & more (all through 4/26)
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; $10 off every $50 you spend
- Madewell – Spring Stock-Up Event: 20% of $100+; 30% off $200+
- M.Gemi – Up to 70% off
- Loft – Friends & Family Sale: 40% off your purchase, including 350+ new arrivals
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase; 25% off select spring styles
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Smart Straight-Leg Trousers appeared first on Corporette.com.