Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I have two of these dresses from Target and have been loving them for easy WFH outfits or very casual days in the office. For home, I just throw one on with a pair of earrings and my slippers, and I’m good to go for the day. For the office, I’ve been adding tights, boots, and a slouchy sweater blazer to add both structure and warmth.
I will note that they’re a bit more form-fitting than I was expecting, so I sized up and was happy with how it looked.
The dress is on sale for $14 at Target and comes in women’s sizes XS–XXL and plus sizes 1X–4X. It also comes in black, brown, heather gray, yellow, mint, and hot pink.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.17.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase plus free shipping
- Loft – 50% off 2 styles or 40% off 1 style
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; women’s, men’s, and kids’ gift picks starting at $19.50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Eloquii — Up to 50% off sitewide
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Short-Sleeve Rib-Knit T-Shirt Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.