Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Old Navy is such a great source for inexpensive tops to liven up your wardrobe at the end of the season. This ruffled, floral-print blouse would look so pretty tucked into a pencil skirt or worn under a navy blazer for the office. If you’re still working from home, it would make a great “Zoom top” paired with your comfiest leggings.
The top is $29.99 at Old Navy and comes in sizes XS–3X. It also comes in tall sizes XS–XXL and petite sizes XS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Ruffled Floral-Print Short-Sleeve Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.