Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m really loving the color of this “raspberry tart” blouse from Old Navy. This deep pink is (almost) universally flattering and the embroidery and ruffle trim bring a little something extra to the party.
It’s not always easy to find 100% cotton tops that fit the Frugal Friday price range, but Old Navy seems to have several this season. If you’re trying to stick to natural materials on a budget, I would also take look at this bottle green long-sleeved blouse or this slub-knit henley. All would go nicely under a sweater blazer for a cozy business casual outfit.
The blouse is $44.99 full price at Old Navy — with 35% off at checkout — and comes in regular sizes XS–4X and tall sizes XS–XXL. It also comes in white.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off festive dressing plus 30% almost everything else
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off everything plus extra 25% off $125+
- Betabrand – Up to 70% off sitewide, plus take an extra 15% off with code. Reader favorite yoga dress pants come down to around $40.
- Eddie Bauer – 40% off outdoor gifts; 60% off select camp fleece; free shipping on outerwear
- Elie Tahari – 30-50% off; Sweater Shop 40% off
- Eloquii – 60% off holiday deals; $25 select tops and sweaters
- Express – 30-50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything!
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey
- Madewell – $50 jeans plus 30% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – 25% off select styles; 20% off select jewelry
- Talbots – 40% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – Denim starting at $29
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Ruffle-Trimmed Embroidered Button-Front Shirt appeared first on Corporette.com.