Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
In the Before Times, my work wardrobe was pretty consistent –- a sheath dress with a blazer was going to be appropriate for just about anything on my calendar, Monday through Friday.
In 2021, I’m dealing with wide swings from leggings on a WFH day to full suits for court or deposition appearances. When I was looking for a few items for a seasonal wardrobe refresh, I kept an eye out for pieces that could do double duty.
This cotton/rayon blouse from Target works with leggings and a big sweater for a casual day but still looks nice enough to pair with a pencil skirt and a blazer for a more formal moment. I wore this black print with a camel blazer in the office, and with ponte pants over the weekend.
The top is $29.99 at Target and comes in plus sizes 1X–4X and misses sizes XS–XXL. It also comes in five other prints.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.1.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off 3+, extra 60% off 2, extra 50% off 1
- Loft – 30-40% off almost everything
- Boden – 15% off
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off women’s cozy winter favorites; extra 50% off sale
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order; Black Friday preview has started
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off