Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A crisp white top is a must for spring. This cotton blouse from J.Crew Factory has a slightly puffed sleeve and some decorative shirring for a not-too-basic look. I’ll be wearing this with a bright midi skirt for casual Fridays or layered under a colorful blazer for a more formal spring look.
The top is $29.50–39.50 at J.Crew Factory and comes in classic sizes XXS–3X and petite sizes XXS–L. It also comes in four other spring patterns.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: Hunting for opaque white t-shirts for work? As of 2023, we’d suggest checking the double layer lines from Boden, Express, and Hobbs, as well as great sources for basic Pima cotton such as LL Bean, Uniqlo, Everlane, and Talbots. (This $268 tee also gets great reviews for opacity, and Elizabeth swears by this tee under $30!)
Workwear sales of note for 5.11.23:
- Nordstrom – 3,800+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 40% sale styles; additional 20% off; $50 off full-price dresses, pants & more
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – 20% off new styles
- J.Crew – Summer styles from $39.50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- M.Gemi – Up to 70% off
- Loft – 30% off full-price styles (exclusions apply)
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 20% off tops, pants & jeans; 40% off select wear-now styles