Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This mock-neck knit top from Halogen looks like a great basic for creating all kinds of outfits this summer. For work, I would wear this tucked into a swingy skirt or a pair of paper-bag-waist pants. For a weekend look, I would wear this with a pair of high-waisted jeans if I were trying to lean into the ʼ90s look, or (more likely) untucked with a pair of bright ankle pants.
Do note that some of the reviews suggest that the fit is a bit snug, so you may want to size up.
The top is $29.40, marked down from $49, at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XXS–XXL.
An option in sizes 1X–4X is from Eileen Fisher (in white); it’s $56.75, marked down from $78, at Zappos.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.08.21…
- Nordstrom – The Anniversary Sale starts next week, and the preview has started! (Also TONS of markdowns.)
- Shopbop – Major sale, up to 70% off! Big sales on Theory, L’Agence, Veronica Beard, Ferragamo and Tory Burch — also lots of FARM Rio for weekend in the sale!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 60% off
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 75% off
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off summer essentials; extra 50% off select knits, shirts, and dresses
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off orders $100+
- Loft – Almost everything is buy one get one 50% off
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 70% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off all sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Mock-Neck Knit Top appeared first on Corporette.com.